Click n' c magic!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Purrs~day

Pretty much the only cake I got yesterday for my purrs~day (:3) a very kind gesture of Google. it was overall boring, I didn't feel anything really, maybe because I had other things to worry about (lab lab lab!) but I did get the best wishes from my friends and the best over the phone celebration from my family. I think they had a better time celebrating than I did xD However the best gift I got was the fact that the Algerian team got qualified for World Cup 2014 in Brazil by winning their last match yesterday! So it felt good, am a good luck charm :3 neh? neh?~

Oh well, anyway, one can only pray for good health and success in his life and to be surrounded by inspiring people at all times.

 P.S : I do not feel old, hmph.

2 comments:

Click me :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...